APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR NEW STUDENTS
Complete Prospective Student Interest Form and submit it to the school office.
I. STEP ONE
- Submit a transcript reflecting the last two academic years.
- Complete Student Application & Payment Agreement and Student Questionnaire/Essay.
- Submit two letters of recommendation, completed by current teacher(s) and/or principal familiar with the applicant.
II. STEP TWO (For Eligible Applicants Only)
- Schedule Schedule an interview with school administration.
III. STEP THREE (UPON ACCEPTANCE)
- Submit birth certificate.
- Submit immunization records.
- Pay registration
- Nonrefundable fee paid by 01/27/2017: $650
- Nonrefundable fee paid on or after 01/30/2017: $800.00
- Take placement test (9th grade only - $20 test fee).
- Submit completed second-semester transcript from previous school.
For additional information, please visit the school website at http://www.agbumhs.org/
or contact the school office at (626) 794-0363.