Expected Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Students graduating from AGBU Vatche and Tamar Manoukian High School will achieve the following Expected Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (ESLOs):
Become students who are academically and technologically proficient, critical, analytical and independent thinkers who can:
- Analyze and synthesize reliable standard print and technology sources;
- Apply critical thinking and practical problem-solving skills in various situations;
- Engage with technological innovations and employ personally responsible usage;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through speaking and writing;
- Acquire thorough skills and knowledge across disciplines.
Become students aware of their Armenian background who:
- Acquire fundamental knowledge of the Armenian language, literature, history, and culture;
- Have a strong sense of identity and pride in their Armenian heritage;
- Participate in Armenian community life according to the core ideals of the AGBU;
- Acquire a clear sense of responsibility to their community, the diaspora, and Armenia.
Become socially responsible and productive global citizens who:
- Engage responsibly in civic discourse and understand the importance of democratic principles;
- Contribute to improve the quality of life for themselves, their families, school, society, and the environment through application of moral and ethical values;
- Demonstrate constructive and collaborative work ethic, healthy competitiveness, self-disciplines, applied knowledge, and positive character traits;
- Understand, respect, and appreciate individual and cultural differences;
- Make significant leadership contributions to humanity in an increasingly globalized world.