Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
Students graduating from AGBU Vatche and Tamar Manoukian High School will achieve the following Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLRs):
I. Become skilled learners and independent thinkers who:
- Can capably analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources;
- Can creatively and efficiently apply critical-thinking skills and practical problem-solving procedures in academic and real-life situations;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through different modes of expression.
II. Become academically proficient individuals who:
- Have acquired a comprehensive knowledge base in all disciplines offered at school;
- Have developed sound study habits and organizational skills;
- Are confidently prepared to meet the rigors of higher education and subsequent professional endeavors in a complex and diverse environment.
III. Become students aware of their Armenian background who:
- Have acquired fundamental knowledge of the Armenian language, literature, history, and culture;
- Have a strong sense of identity and pride in their Armenian heritage;
- Are prepared to participate in Armenian community life according to the core ideals of the AGBU;
- Have a clear sense of responsibility to Armenia
IV. Become effective utilizers of technology who:
- Can expertly employ all facets of technology in their education;
- Can gather, select, and apply information appropriate to academic and work demands;
- Consistently remain aware of technological innovations and implement them as needed.
V. Become socially responsible and productive global citizens who:
- Are aware of civic responsibilities and democratic principles;
- Contribute to improve the quality of life for themselves, their families, school, society and the environment by applying moral and ethical values;
- Demonstrate constructive and collaborative work ethics, healthy competitiveness, self-discipline, applied knowledge, and positive character traits in everyday life;
- Understand, respect, and appreciate individual and cultural differences;
- Are prepared to make significant leadership contributions to humanity.