Welcome! We are delighted that you are considering AGBU Vatche & Tamar Manoukian High School as the final step for your child’s secondary education. We understand that there are a wide variety of educational options and choosing the right school community to best support your student’s growth requires thoughtful consideration.
Situated in the Pasadena foothills, our beautiful campus offers a peaceful oasis that is conducive to the intellectual, spiritual, moral and social development of young scholars.
Our students distinguish themselves as informed, responsible, and socially conscious Armenian-Americans who embrace cultural diversity and make significant contributions to humanity. An education at AGBU Vatche & Tamar Manoukian High School encompasses the following:
- An exciting and challenging curriculum that meets their needs and goals for college and beyond
- Highly qualified faculty, most with advanced degrees, with a 1:10 teacher to student ratio
- Strong parent engagement and participation
- Inclusive and collaborative setting
- Strong visual & performing arts with a state of the art Performing Arts Center
- CIF League championship athletics
In addition, parents and students regularly reference the powerful sense of family and community at the school while preparing well-adjusted lifelong learners, and capable leaders, intellectually and socially equipped to meet the challenges of their emerging global environment.
We invite you to visit us
soon to learn more about our school and programs. In the meantime, browse our website and follow us on social media on Facebook
to learn more about what makes AGBU MHS extraordinary.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family!