APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR NEW STUDENTS
Complete and submit Prospective Student Interest Form to the school office.
I. STEP ONE
- Submit a transcript reflecting the last two academic years.
- Complete Student Application and Student Questionnaire/Essay.
- Submit two letters of recommendation, completed by current teacher(s) and/or principal familiar with the applicant.
II. STEP TWO (For Eligible Applicants Only)
- Schedule an interview with school administration.
III. STEP THREE (UPON ACCEPTANCE)
- Submit a copy of birth certificate.
- Submit a copy of immunization records.
- Pay registration.
- After acceptance, take placement test (9th grade only) at AGBU MHS.
- Submit official completed final transcript from previous school at the end of the academic year.
For additional information, please visit the school website at http://www.agbumhs.org/
or contact the school office at (626) 794-0363.