TUITION ASSISTANCE & HOW TO APPLY
The policy of funding most of the school’s annual operating expenses is with tuition dollars. Therefore, tuition controls, in large part, the quality of the education AGBU MHS is able to offer. While recognizing that some sacrifice is appropriate for something as crucial as children’s education, the Board acknowledges that tuition assistance will be necessary to build and maintain the sort of student body AGBU MHS aspires to have.
In order for us to allocate our resources wisely and fairly, we have enlisted the help of the National Association of Independent Schools and their tuition assistance program, School and Student Services (SSS). SSS does not decide whether tuition assistance will be given or how much to give; rather it provides a need-based financial aid analysis service. SSS provides the school with a report, which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from SSS is kept confidential and applications are reviewed by the Tuition Assistance Committee. As a reminder, kindly note that you must reapply each year.
TO START THE PROCESS, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Click here to begin.
- Enter school code: 162077
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline is provided through SSS at (800) 344-8328 or email@example.com
- The charge for the application is $49.00 and is to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
- The online submission deadline for financial aid applications is June 14, 2019.
- Your tax returns must be uploaded with the application. Make your tax appointment early.
Our goal is to have an award determination made by July 12, 2019.
FINANCIAL AID RESOURCE: PARENT USER GUIDE FOR SSS
has downloadable guides, a PFS workbook, and the link to the SSS Family Portal login page for completing your online application.