Educational Background / Work Experience
• Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
• Graduate Coursework towards Master of Arts in English Literature
• California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST)
• California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET) English Subtests I, II, III, and IV
• Over 12 Years of High School Teaching Experience in English Language Arts
Personal Information / Hobbies
• Hanging out and learning with my family. My wife and I take our young kids out as often as time allows and we enjoy learning about nature, science, history, and anything that sparks the imagination.
• Basketball—my personal trainer and meditation coach—is my favorite way to stay (semi) fit and decompress.
• Reading and Movies: you cannot be an English teacher if you do not enjoy a good story.